The term “Greenzest” refers to the owner of the website whose primary office is 45 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 8DZ. The term “the client” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither Greenzest nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The client acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Greenzest expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the client’s own risk, for which Greenzest shall not be liable. It shall be the client’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the client’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Greenzest. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. Any links are provided for the client’s convenience to provide further information. It does not signify that Greenzest endorse the site(s). Greenzest have no responsibility for the content of the linked site(s).
- The client may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Greenzest’s prior written consent.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.